APAC Region (include ANZ)
- Our widespread and indigenous Grand Pacific APAC team understands:
- The different regulatory requirements and processes in different countries.
- How to select local investigative sites that are familiar and capable of complying with ICH-GCP guidelines.
- How to identify the standard of care, which varies between countries, and impacting the recruitment rate and overall clinical trials timelines.
- The ethnical, cultural, and linguistical diversity of the APAC region. Ethnic and cultural norms can influence perceptions of disease and attitudes towards clinical trial participation. In addition, this diversity can contribute to study complexity with the need to translate study materials and train site staff in multiple languages.
The APAC region offers:
- Access to a large population of patients and treatment-naïve patients.
- A cost-effective way for patients to get access to innovative treatments, because government healthcare budgets in APAC tend to be lower than those in North America and Europe.